Disclaimer: This post uses some affiliate links. They may pay us a commission if you buy something we’ve linked here (at no cost to you).
This month, we are loading up our Target runs & Amazon hauls with postpartum must-haves, newborn necessities, and of course, our toddlers’ favorites of-the-moment. All the things that make mom-life go ’round!
2) Organic Nipple Butter. Need we say more? So essential in those early breastfeeding days.
3) Nugget. Arwen turned 2 this month, and this was her birthday present!
4) Little Blue Truck’s Springtime. This book made both our toddlers’ Easter baskets this year! Bash in particular is obsessed with it; he asks for multiple readings every day.
5) Newborn footies. Jessy’s loving these footie jammies, so much that she bought three colors. It’s all Ember’s in now!
6) Snuggle Me Organic. We had a dock-a-tot with Ari last time, but we tried this out with Ember this time, and love it so much!
Don’t miss a post! Sign up for our email list, or follow us on Instagram & Facebook to keep up to date as we discover life hacks (that truly work for us!), try to keep up with our crazy toddlers, grow our families into healthy lives, and hustle our way into a work-at-home lifestyle.